[WWI] Pegasus D.I/II and D.III kits

freightdog at btopenworld.com freightdog at btopenworld.com
Wed Jul 27 16:49:32 EDT 2011

Hi guys, thanks for all the positive and constuctive comments. Further to your
advise If anyone wants a buy any Pegasus D.I/II or D.III kits without decals, i
have listed them on the freightdog website now for £3.75 each. I will probably
go ahead and print some more decals, and maybe add more options. I won't list
the Phonix kits as I do want to print decals first for these.
Colin