[WWI] Free Serial Number Fonts for free

Mike Franklin guitar.guitar at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 27 14:42:30 EDT 2011

Hello Good People,
Please allow me to introduce myself.  I am Mike "modelhound" Franklin
in Bellingham, WA. USA..
Many of you my know me from the WW-1 modeling web forums.
I used to be an active member of this august body but alas it has
been a long long while since I posted here.  I call upon my long
time friend Shane Weier to vouch for my bonifides.  Shane, you do
remember me don't you?

I have a couple of things of interest to WW-1 aeromodelers
available.  The first of these are  free.  Four true type font sets
of the Serial Number Fonts used on the Fokker, Albatros, Pfalz
and Austro-Hungarian aeroplanes.  You can see samples here:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/picker/

There is also a copy of the poster I did explaining
the workings of the Nieuport Sesquiplane ailerons.

To get these fonts, email me at:

guitar.guitar at earthlink.net

and put 'fonts' in the subject line.  I will email to you
the four fonts as attachments.

Lastly, I have printed using my ALPS printer
Morane-Saulnier cowl logos in the three scales.
These are done in gold foil and look really good.
The 1/72 is readable with the naked eye.  To get these
email to me at the above address, and put 'logos'
in the subject.  These have a cost of $2.00 for
6 copies of any one scale, plus $1.00 postage
to the USA and $2.00 postage to the rest of the world.
When you email me I will send you the scoop on how to
order these.

These logos are just the thing to put the finishing touch
on the Special Hobby, Eduard and Revell Type N's.  Or any
other WW-1 Morane-Saulnier aeroplanhe for that matter.

Thank you for your time,

Mike Franklin