[WWI] No interest in the new Dreadnought?

Andy Bannister a.bann at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 27 12:59:03 EDT 2011

 J.R. Boye wrote:

   It's 1/350, correct?
   That's my scale.

  Really? You must be quite small. How do you manage to reach the
keyboard...?? ;-)

Andy

  _____

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:33:45 -0700
From: marcflake at att.net
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] No interest in the new Dreadnought?

Brent said: "Hopefully I will be able to pick up and Iron Shipwright
right kit for cheap.
I think there was another company that made a resin Dreadnought as
well."
ISW: http://www.steelnavy.com/ISWDreadnoughtCSwager.htm

Magnus replied: "I believe the ISW kit is the same as the Rhino models
kit."

My comment: The Rhino HMS Dreadnought was first produced by a company
called Steel Navy.
Rhino/Steel Navy:  http://www.steelnavy.com/SN%20Dreadnought%20JB.htm

The manufacturer is not to be confused with the discussion board at
SteelNavy.com that has this review of the new kit:
http://www.steelnavy.com/ZvezdaDreadnought.htm

I built a 1/700 HP Models version, but won't be buying this.  Not my
scale.

Marc Flake
nb: 1/700 Combrig Rurik II