[WWI] Pegasus D.I/II and D.III kits

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:01:27 EDT 2011

       I've built both Pegasus and Roden Albatros kits- the Pegasus D.III and Roden D.I and D.II and others.

       The Pegasus went together well, and the shapes looked correct. By the time of this kit, the castings were nicer and the struts didn't have to be cobbled up.

       To me, the main weaknesses of the kits were not having any marking choices (although the decal quality was always much superior to Roden) and a notoriously poor instruction sheet with sketchy diagrams and vague text.

        Oh, and the kit was called a D. 111 instead of a D.III.

                                I think you could definitely sell those.

                                                                                                    J.R. Boye