[WWI] No interest in the new Dreadnought?

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:41:59 EDT 2011

   It's 1/350, correct?
   That's my scale.

                                       J.R. Boye

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:33:45 -0700
From: marcflake at att.net
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] No interest in the new Dreadnought?

Brent said: "Hopefully I will be able to pick up and Iron Shipwright right kit for cheap.
I think there was another company that made a resin Dreadnought as well."
ISW: http://www.steelnavy.com/ISWDreadnoughtCSwager.htm

Magnus replied: "I believe the ISW kit is the same as the Rhino models kit."

My comment: The Rhino HMS Dreadnought was first produced by a company called Steel Navy.
Rhino/Steel Navy:  http://www.steelnavy.com/SN%20Dreadnought%20JB.htm

The manufacturer is not to be confused with the discussion board at SteelNavy.com that has this review of the new kit:
http://www.steelnavy.com/ZvezdaDreadnought.htm

I built a 1/700 HP Models version, but won't be buying this.  Not my scale.

Marc Flake
nb: 1/700 Combrig Rurik II