[WWI] Pegasus D.I/II and D.III kits

dalth adlth at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 27 03:16:54 EDT 2011

Colin

It's been a while since I've posted for which I apologise.

With regards to the albies I think you are in the best position to answer your own questions. I agree that a nice new  sheet of options would be atractive but would you really be able to make enough back from the kits to justify the outlay?

If I was in your position I would be tempted to list a few of the kits, without decals on ebay and see what happens. I know that you have had some your kits at absolutely bargain price on your site for some time but for some reason many people are more happy to bid for an item on e-bay (and spend more) than buy direct from a suppliers web page.

With regards to the Phonix's, this is a different proposition and I think if you included a small acurate sheet and priced the kit right then it would sell.

Regards

Dave