[WWI] Pegasus D.I/II and D.III kits

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 18:11:18 EDT 2011

Colin, at that price I'd just buy a couple anyway. I have the Pegasus Albatros Oeffag D.III and if they are on a par with that kit then they are great, and at a fiver they'd be a bloody bargain.                                   Cheers,                                        Nick. Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:25:32 +0100