[WWI] Pegasus D.I/II and D.III kits

james dickie jamesdickie82 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 17:18:13 EDT 2011

I've built them all...in my opinion the Pegasus Phonix kits are on par with the MAC kits, but the MAC kits are expensive, so if you offer the Pegasus kits at a reasonable price, they would sell. The Pegasus Albatros kits are nice, but don't hold up to the Roden kits. But you mentioned that they need new decals...how about offering the Pegasus kits with an expanded decal sheet with multiple marking options? That was always the biggest shortcoming of the Pegasus kits in my opinion, they came with a very simple decal sheet with one choice. The Roden kits are nice that they give you 5-10 options for a variety of markings. And yes, a big decal sheet with lots of markings would raise the price, but lots of us would pay a bit more for the luxury (remember the Blue Rider vacuform Albies? They were popular because they had a decal sheet with 20+ marking options)