[WWI] Pegasus D.I/II and D.III kits

freightdog at btopenworld.com freightdog at btopenworld.com
Tue Jul 26 14:25:32 EDT 2011

Hi guys, I wanted to ask for your views about the Pegasus 1/72nd kts of the
Albatros D.I/II and D.III. When I took over Pegasus I inherited over a hundred
of each, all with shot decals. I can reprint decals, but I wondered how you
would rate these accuracy wise in comparison to the Roden ones, and if you think
I could still sell with new decals them if I priced them under £5 each?

The same applies to the Pegasus Phonix D.I vs the Mac kit, again I have some but
have never listed them as the decals need replacing.

Thanks.
Colin