[WWI] More Like Home

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:03:52 EDT 2011

       Today I unpacked the models that I haven't seen in about 4 months or so, selecting 50 for the main display case which is now mounted on the wall. They all made the trip without a problem.

        It was nice to see them all again, even though I dropped a couple in handling and needed to do some repair work...

        Anyway, the poster I bought on e-bay also arrived, and I found a nice spot for that, too.

        So now it is feeling much more like home here!

         Photos attached for those interested.

                                               J.R. Boye