[WWI] Lawrence of Arabia Tiger Moth

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Mon Jul 25 13:25:07 EDT 2011

Mike!
I guess that they weren't too worried about accuracy on the armament, so they would probably go for something that "looked like" a weapon. Pipes, broom handles, whatever they could cobble to resemble a gun and be safe to carry aboard.
About the markings, I think they'll slapped on the airframes something that could be related to Turkey by the general film viewer, hence the star and crescent marking, completely removed of historical accuracy.
D.