[WWI] No interest in the new Dreadnought?

M Berggren berggren.berggren at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:36:05 EDT 2011

Yes, it has been on my wishlist for a long time.
It looks good, if a bit bare. Not a problem for me, since I know myself good
enough to realise that I will buy a load of aftermarket parts for it anyway.
WEM have announced a set, and it will guaranteed be a nice set, but it might
be a tad too expensive for etch only. I will probably wait to see what's
offered from the Chinese companies.

/Magnus