[WWI] IPMS USA Nationals

Rev Zoom winks147 at cox.net
Sat Jul 23 12:41:42 EDT 2011

I will be there with a couple models - one is a WWII Canadian Flower Class
Corvette (do I lose my membership here - a WWII subject and a ship to
boot?).  I heard Johnny's is a pretty good restaurant.  Matt, what church
are you referring to?  A couple of my seminary buddies are pastors in the
area (Lutheran - Missouri Synod).

Kevin Wenker

Message: 25