[WWI] Found it!

Thomas Young maiesm72 at att.net
Fri Jul 22 18:24:10 EDT 2011

Worked far into the night looking for the flying Coanda engine. Started the interior in the mean time. I exchanged the kit seat for an Eduard Fokker Eindecker skinless seat with added seat cushion from scrap. There isn't anything else for an interior in the kit, so I'm doing an instrument panel from sheet plastic, rudder pedals, control cables and framework.

This morning Lynne woke me up with the tiny engine in hand!!! She went in and just sat in my chair looking at the area in which it had to be and spotted it at the base of the desk leg in thirty seconds. She gets a steak for dinner.

Now to decide whether to open up the leading edge slots on both wings.

Cheers,

Tom