[WWI] Struts & Glue & tupperware.

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:07:06 EDT 2011

>when suddenly every model folds up with a crunching sproing. All at once. That would be bad.

Bad, but also funny.
Hard to say what would be funnier; all those models suddenly, spontaneously, and collectively reverting back to their original kit form, or the look of stunned disbelief on your face as you watch it happen.
/%]

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods