[WWI] Struts & Glue & tupperware.

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 13:59:44 EDT 2011

I wonder... what's the long term effect of polythrene storage boxes (that of the tupper-ware type) on CA glued joints?D.
I certainly hope it's not ''sudden polythene induced CA catastrophic failure''. One day Im looking at the display case admiring the Sopwiths Bristols and Fokkers, when suddenly every model folds up with a crunching sproing. All at once. That would be bad.                 Cheers,                      Nick.  From: dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar