[WWI] HB2 W29

coyotemagic at comcast.net coyotemagic at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 12:53:05 EDT 2011

Dennis,

A buddy of mine from the Great War in the Air forum ( http :// www . greatwaraviation .com/forum/index. php ? wwwRedirect  ) makes extraordinarily accurate Lozenge decals of all varieties and any scale, including naval hex in 1/72 scale.  Send him an email and he'll make you some. $10, including shipping, for an 8x10 sheet.  You'll be very happy with them.

Cheers,

Bud

jasta32@ msn .com