[WWI] HB2 W29

Robert Karr karrart at karrart.com
Fri Jul 22 12:51:08 EDT 2011

 I tried a severe overmisting last week on my Roland D.VIa and it worked.
The WNW four color top lozenge is waaaaay to blue/ green overall- it's not
just on the cool side of the color wheel, its downright cold. I needed to
warm it up, so I shot a very weak but pure red over all the infected areas.
I filled the color cup on the airbrush with Future, dipped an old brush in
some craft acrylic red, swirled it around in the cup to mix it and then let
it fly. Dadgummit- it worked. But I was very careful  not to overdo it.
Maybe this might work on your W29?( with an appropriate color of
course.....)
RK......litter of Pups coming along nicely
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/media/set/?set=a.10150244619971538.322267.110462386537