[WWI] HB2 W29

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 12:23:00 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 16:10 +0000, Michael Kendix wrote:
> If you could obtain some new (different) decals, would that help? You
> could mask off, respray and slap the new decals over the top.

Michael,

	Therein lies my problem.  There are no more naval hex decals that I
know of.  If they are out there, please let me know.  I have enough for
about 2 or 3 planes then my supply is depleted.  I will try the
overspray method and let you know how it went.

Dennis

--

Dennis Ugulano
"Each modeler will rise to their own level of masochisim."