[WWI] HB2 W29

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 11:38:16 EDT 2011

	With less an 15 minutes to go, I will complete the Eastern Express W29
that will never see the light of day.  The kit goes together
excellently, the fit is as good as it was under the name Toko but the
decals have ruined it.  Precut, perfect fit and garish.  Instead of
leaving one hex clear decal film, EE for some reason had to print it
white.  Now instead of three subdued colors of blues or even browns, you
are left with two blues and BRIGHT WHITE!  It will disappear to a
customer's display case and hardly be seen again.  That's good because I
do not want anyone to think I know that little about German hex colors.
I do not have any surplus hex in my supply and to paint 3 million white
hexs blue is out of the question.

	If you want an easy to build W29, this is the kit.  But dump the decals
if you can.  You will not be pleased with the results if you don't.

Dennis
--

Dennis Ugulano
"Each modeler will rise to their own level of masochisim."