[WWI] Struts & Glue

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:19:59 EDT 2011

You see, this is my undoing; I have been using used beer bottle tops and there's never a shortage of those. Soda is rarer in our house.  But no problem - the wife and kids drink seltzer so when I've done with the CA business, I'll just reattach the top and put the bottle back in the fridge.

And who is this Hendrix bloke? Crikey!