[WWI] Who Inspired You?

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 13:27:43 EDT 2011

''Oh, Diego. . .  You've done it again. . . '' That's priceless! Thanks for that link. It brings back memories of Saturday mornings, or was it weekday evenings? O.k. maybe the airplanes are even more twisted than I remember, but definitely OT. I could end up buying the boxed set. Might even let the kids watch them.                                   Cheers,                              Nick. > From: dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar