[WWI] Anyone tried combining the 1/72 Joystick Nie24/27 and the Eduard Nie17?

dave fleming dave.fleming2 at dial.pipex.com
Thu Jul 21 09:52:09 EDT 2011

Looking to make an Nie 17bis or a 23bis, as I already have* the Joystick kit, I thought it would make sense to
combine the fuselage of that kit with the Eduard wings etc - and a lot cheaper than buying a Roden just for the
fuselage!

* I have the kit, but I had already removed the fuselage halves form the kit, they are not in the bag and I'm not
entirely sure where they are! Hence asking if anyone has tried it! All part of my plan for a line up of RFC/RNAS
Nie17 variants!

Dave