[WWI] FE2b

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:51:58 EDT 2011

Fair enough.

Another reason I like plastic is that I can use my trusty Touch 'n'  Flow to dispense the liquid Pro Weld. As I said, I've built a few resin kits to a reasonable standard, and I've used the thick CA for slower setting. Also, with CA, you have to be really careful - makes a mess that is hard to clean up if you make a mistake.

I've not built large resin winged subjects - mostly small fighters like the Phonix D.III and the Mosca Bis.

Michael