[WWI] CA on resin, was FE2b

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:29:48 EDT 2011

Back when I built my vinyl Cat Woman figure, I learned about slow setting CA gel and CA accelerator.
You have enough time to wiggle the parts into the proper position before the glue hardens, then you hit it with the accelerator and it's set.
FYI, YMMV, M-O-U-S-E.
E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods