[WWI] FE2b

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:54:55 EDT 2011

Mainly because you have to use super glue to stick the bits together or worse, epoxy. I like the idea of melting the bits together like in a real plastic kit. I've built a few but the problems really come in when you add the struts for the top wing and there's hardly any opportunity for adjustment and alignment.

Michael