[WWI] FE2b

Stuart Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Wed Jul 20 20:33:08 EDT 2011

There seems to be a contingency on the list with an aversion towards
resin kits.  I guess I don't understand why.

The Plum Blossum FE2b shows up occasionally on evil-Bay and doesn't
usually go for more than what some nutter sellers are asking for
Formaplane kits.

Someone mentioned the Spad XVI.  The Planet Models Spad XI can be
found, but will go for a pretty penny.  Once in a while one sneaks on
there for a reasonable price.

I look at it this way.  Myself and many others happily sent $20US plus
shipping to get the latest release from short-run injection and/or
vacuform producers in 1990.  That $20US from 1990 is now worth just
shy of $35US.  That kinda money buys some darn nice resin kits!  Just
food for thought.

nb:  Choroszy Nieuport 29
	Czech Master Armstrong-Whitworth FK10
	Merlin Halberstadt D.II or D.III  (can't remember which one they
labeled it as)
	Eduard DH2 profi-pack

Stuart Malone