[WWI] Oh No Mr. Bill!!!!

Thomas Young maiesm72 at att.net
Wed Jul 20 19:47:03 EDT 2011

Aaargh!

Last night, shortly after posting the Coanda comments, I started putting the last three detail parts on the engine.

I clamped it into the third hand clip and reached over for the parts. SPROING!!!

The engine took flight over the desk to my right and hit something metallic. The pile next to my desk isn't the biggest mess in the house, but it's pretty big. Three hours last night and the same so far today and I'm spitting bullets.

At least cleaning out that pile has been on the to-do list for a long time and it's actually getting done.

Sigh!

Tom