[WWI] So many goodies

Jamie Gagnon jamesgagnon5 at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 20 16:36:05 EDT 2011

I think that those of us that were building in the other scales kept on doing so, with some dabbling into the WNW. The real effect of those kits is that they have caused a great number of people who have never done a WWI model to give them a try. And some of those folks are bound to get hooked.

Jamie