[WWI] So many goodies

Brez262 at aol.com Brez262 at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 15:57:35 EDT 2011

Yes indeed. I've just been going through my (long overdue) e-mail to find
pictures of some super models, from Fokkers to Gothas,  Capronis to Sopwiths
, Lloyd tripe and a lovely red Avro. Well done to all  concerned,
But noticeably ALL in those "old-fashioned" scales, 1/72nd and 1/48th. If
you believed the stuff written on some web-sites nobody builds  WWI models
in anything but 1/32nd these days!
I've nothing against the larger scale, but I'm glad to see it's not  so.

In a message dated 7/18/2011 4:07:16 P.M. GMT Daylight Time, arglim at msn.com