[WWI] Arizona Model Aircrafters Flyboys Fokker Dr.1

Rusty Scott rustys at dscottre.com
Wed Jul 20 11:22:57 EDT 2011

Tom,

 They are thieves. I purchased one of their 1/3rd scale Dr1s and had the same experience only I was sent what he called a "short kit" when I paid the "full kit" price. This was supposed to be delivered to Rhinebeck for me to pick it up. It wasn't and all I got was excuses but he had my money. After a call to the local sheriff and the BBB I was told I would have to sue him to get my money back. Get me once shame on you, he wont get me again. I'm not the only one here to have that experience........ Deal with BUSA or GTM they are top shelf and very reputable people.

Rusty, Lancaster NH