[WWI] Bleriot book

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Wed Jul 20 09:15:55 EDT 2011

Wow, what a book this is, first it goes through Bleriot's life, with perhaps a few too many photos of acetylene lamps,
but also some great period posters, and anyway who can resist advertisments for acetylene lamps, with naked ladies
artisticly draped over them. Then it just goes through all the Bleriots, and even better all the Spads, plus a few hanger ons
like ANEC and  Guillemin. I don't know of any Spads that got ignored and there were a few new ones to me.
Photos were mixed, I'd seen most of them, but there were a few new ones. Amongst them a very tasty Spad 81/91
with radial alá Bristol Bulldog. Highly recommended.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC46DC.C5CD7E70]<http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/284890156X/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=266239&s=books>