[WWI] FW: Big Beautiful Doll (Goes Down)

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 02:34:49 EDT 2011

As both pilots got out with nothing worse nothing worse than a 'khaki' flightsuit would it also be heretical to make the point that the 'Spad' emerged victorious from this encounter? Or would that be pushing the boundaries of taste? I do hope so.                                                       Cheers,                                                           Nick.From: reason108 at hotmail.com