[WWI] Who Inspired You?

mikemuth mikemuth at ptd.net
Tue Jul 19 21:47:44 EDT 2011

Neat thread.

My dad got me started, but after that, I was pretty much on my own, along
with a few friends my own age. When I got back into it about 20 years ago at
age 40, I knew no one else who did models, let alone WW I stuff. Living in
NE Pa., there is no active IPMS where I live.maybe in Scranton an hour away.
I think I get inspired by the stuff I see the other list members post.

Mike Muth