[WWI] Warning Poster Lost

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:18:07 EDT 2011

Hi JR,
Just looked on ebay and saw someone selling one, is this what you need?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PUBLIC-WARNING-WW-I-Airplanes-AIRSHIPS-Poster-Reprint-/320724048140?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aaca4990c

Dave

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:17:27 -0400
From: "mikemuth" <mikemuth at ptd.net>
Subject: Re: [WWI] Warning Poster Lost

JR

I have one of those also. I think I picked it up at the Air and Space
Museum, but I am not positive.

Mike Muth