[WWI] FE2b

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 19:33:13 EDT 2011

Sign,

	It appears the modelling stars have conspired against me.  First,
Datafile # 147, FE2b at War, filled with wonderful photos.  Second,
Windsock with the announcement that the FE2b will be one of Wingnuts
next releases.  Third, I do not have a built FE2b in my collection but
the Form-a-plane vac has my name on it.  So, with a little money stashed
away, I will probably buy the WNW FE2b and build the 1/32nd and 1/72nd
scale together, using the WNW kit as a pattern for the vac.

	I think a color scheme that will look beautiful is the night fighter
version on the back of the Datafile.  Lamp Black overall.  All I will
need will be the tail numbers and they are simple white letters.

	Then what to do with it.  I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Dennis

nb: EE W29 and Phoenix Caudron G-4

--

Dennis Ugulano
"Each modeler will rise to their own level of masochisim."