[WWI] WNW Pup

John Ratzenberger JohnRatzenberger at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 19 18:50:10 EDT 2011

Very nice so far, Mike -- that instrument panel really looks sharp !!

Your engine shows one of the "flaws" in the kit, that the intake manifold isn't keyed quite right to the crankcase and the pipes then don't mate to the cylinder heads.  I did some filing to make mine mate up then discovered that, with the cowling on, you can't see it anyway.

John Ratzenberger