[WWI] Pastoral: Triplane and tent

dr-i.417.17 at cox.net dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 11:24:23 EDT 2011

I was playing around with developing a vac-forming machine a while back.  This was going to be one of my first projects.

I never stumbled across any drawings but a tent manufacturer said this is a "pavilion" style tent if that is any help.

I guessed that the opening or distance between the two main poles was 15 meters.  My guess was to have 50 feet to clear any two seater's wingspans.

MTC YMMV
MrT
---- Douglas Anderson <djandersonza at gmail.com> wrote:

Didn't Triplex Publications years ago have drawings of a Geram aircraft
maintenance tent?
I have no idae who now has their drawings