[WWI] Pastoral: Triplane and tent

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Tue Jul 19 09:29:47 EDT 2011

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drakegoodman/5938969975/in/photostream

Never seen this particular photo before (BTW be sure to check the rest of this photostream) Somewhere out there I read that these were called "13 meter tents", that was perhaps it's aperture width? I also recall a link for a very basic vacuform kit of these tents at a excessive price.
I've never seen a 3 view drawing or measurements for the typical airplane tent on German airfields... is there such a reference? I wonder if Cross and Cockade or Over the Front ever dealt with this ubicuous (love that word!) piece of equipment.
D.