[WWI] Warning Poster Lost

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 00:35:53 EDT 2011

    Hello Listers;

         I was very bummed to discover that for some reason a replica poster I bought at the Imperial War Museum in 1972 didn't make it to Texas with me.

         The heading says "Public Warning", and it has silhouettes of 1915 aircraft on it. You can see a photo of it behind me in my photo on the "Rogues Gallery" on the website.

         I don't see that poster still listed as available on the IWM store site. I've looked on a couple of other poster sites and haven't seen it offered. John Marin has an original for L 465, but that is too rich for my blood.

         So do any of you know where I could buy another replica?  Your help would be most welcomed!

                                                                                            J.R. Boye