[WWI] Added:loyd 40.15 Triplane

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 19:57:32 EDT 2011

Clunk was class! Clunk definitely had a copy of 'A/H Army Aircraft of World War One' in his toolkit. When I first saw a copy of that book, I realised that the Vulture Squadron's aircraft were in fact Luftfahrtruppe prototypes. They definitely had the Hansa Brandenberg tail design figured! Those insane planes in that cartoon definitely made an impression on me when I was just a larvae , and I'm fascinated by the thought what you could be working your magic on next. Great stuff!                              Cheers,                                       Nick.                                                    Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:02:46 -0700