[WWI] Added:loyd 40.15 Triplane

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 18:08:07 EDT 2011

James, Absolutely top drawer stunner of a model. A/H prototypes are just plain funny sometimes aren't they? This one was definitely designed by the Vulture Squadron's 'Clunk' and you have done an outstanding job of modelling this curiosity. What a treat! Thank you.                               Cheers,                                      Nick.