[WWI] Nieuports

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 13:50:54 EDT 2011

Listees,

                I'm sitting here contemplating Jon Guttman's gorgeous
Nieuport Flyers of the Lafayette while, at the same time, looking over the
parts/instructions of my Eduard 1/48 Lafayette N.11 and my A-Model 1/32
Lafayette N.16.  Two questions:

                1.  I believe that the only real difference between the N.11
and N.16 is the 80hp vs. the 110hp LeRhone, correct?

                2.  Does anyone have a good close-up photo of these two
engines (or a source for me to check), so I can add some detail to the kit
parts?

                TIA, per usual.

                                Mike