[WWI] Your cup runneth over

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Mon Jul 18 09:45:00 EDT 2011

Sorry for the long delay in posting all of these updates. To keep from
overwhelming everyone with too many, I've kept everything submitted this
month for a future update. This includes contributions from Dennis
Ugulano and Alan Pask. If you're not one of those two gentlemen and you
think you sent me something that didn't get posted, please re-send. I'll
try to get back onto a once a month schedule from now on.

Thanks to everyone who sent in all the great model photos. Tasty stuff
that.

Allan

--
Allan Wright - Manager of Software Development
Research Computing & Instrumentation
aew at unh.edu