[WWI] Vickers Vimy

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 05:36:39 EDT 2011

Dennis, the Vimy is lovely. I had been thinking of bagging one from e-bay and your thoughts on the model have been informative, I would still like to acquire one and hope that with a combination of the spares box and extratech or part add ons it could be as good as your build. Maybe next to a Roden Gotha or Sierra Friedrichshafen G.III I think they would look stunning displayed together. A great build Thanks for sharing the pics.                                   Cheers,                                            Nick.  > From: djuggie at comcast.net