[WWI] Oeffag 153.52 (Brumowski) - July status

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 05:26:42 EDT 2011

Octavio, as always, I have found this build a very interesting project all the way through, and also something of a masterclass in how to model this particular aircraft. I am glad that you have overcome the problems you encountered with the wings, sometimes these are just sent to test the patience! I am amazed by the application of the Brumowski camouflage. What an absolutely amazing project, and being in 1/72 just makes the achievement with the camouflage all the more remarkable. You must have eyes like a dragonfly!! Can't wait to see this one all complete and looking great. Thanks for the latest instalment.                                   Cheers,                                           Nick.   From: octavio.mantua at sapo.pt