[WWI] Oeffag 153.52 (Brumowski) - July status

Octávio Mântua octavio.mantua at sapo.pt
Fri Jul 15 19:43:26 EDT 2011

Hello Diego,

Well I guess you have the same words in Argentina ;-)))

Best regards,

Octávio

Octavio!

Nice update, as usual, and once more it seems like no matter how a good
modeller something can go awry. I can't imagine the words you were uttering
in Portuguese during the removal of the fins. I'm not such a linguist!

But now everything looks restored and aligned! Good luck and look forward to
see this finished!

D.