[WWI] Which airplane would you fly?

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Fri Jul 15 13:17:51 EDT 2011

>>"Of course you may be aware that observers of the time were supposed to
>>supervise the
>> pilot's navigation ... (snip) ..

> HEY ! ... I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST PRETENDING !

With the utmost realism. Did I mention you should grow a handlebar moustache
as well?

>> "You may enjoy a carefree chat with the pilot as soon as the [Liberty]
>> engine seizes and an akward silence happens just after take off.

> Oh sure, you had to bring that up didn't you !

Engine quits. Breeze whistles idly by the rigging wires and the pilot turns
around with a google eyed expression (which is adequate). The airplane
quickly loses speed and the ground becomes closer.
You: "Sooo... have you visited some interesting places in France?
Pilot: "Er..."
Airplane: "CRASH BANG BOOOM TWAANNNNNG"

D.