[WWI] Oeffag 153.52 (Brumowski) - July status

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Fri Jul 15 07:03:32 EDT 2011

Octavio!
Nice update, as usual, and once more it seems like no matter how a good modeller something can go awry. I can't imagine the words you were uttering in Portuguese during the removal of the fins. I'm not such a linguist!
But now everything looks restored and aligned! Good luck and look forward to see this finished!
D.