[WWI] Added:RNAS Bristol Scout C and more!

marc flake marcflake at att.net
Thu Jul 14 23:12:26 EDT 2011

Nick, thanks for the compliments.  Douglas, I used Ethicon wire on the Scout, it comes in a tube and doesn't have to be straightened.

The turnbuckles on the SPAD were of two varieties.  The kit has some of them molded onto the struts, these are painted dark gunmetal on the model.  The others were replicated by me using blobs of Testors Brass.

I wish I had known the engine wouldn't fit before I started it, then I would have made it a separate model and displayed them together.

Marc Flake